Schedule, Scores, and Standing
Anyone can have a good game. But can you have a good season? See what your team is capable of by joining a league with division for all levels.
Cinco Soccer League Rules:
Each game is 40 minutes long – played in two halves of 20 minutes fixed time.
12 players in a team but 5 on the field. Rolling substitutes can be made at any time through the sub-zone.
· A kick-in replaces a throw-in and you have 5 seconds to kick it back into play
· You take corners like 11-a-side but again you have 5 seconds to take it
· You start play in the center like 11-a-side so the ball must go forward
· The ball can go above head height. The ball is a regulation size 4 ball with reduced bounce
· You play to touch lines – no rebound walls
· You can go into the goalkeeper area and they can come out of it to play
· The same goalkeeper pass back rule like 11-a-side applies
· The Goalkeeper throws the ball back into play – a kick is not allowed
· Slide tackles are not allowed
· Free kicks are indirect – the ball must be touched by another player before it can go into the goal, that is the kicker and a second person
· Penalty kicks are taken from marked penalty spot – one step to shoot
· Drop balls are allowed for some re-starts like 11-a-side
· Red and yellow cards plus possible suspension
· We operate a strict Zero Tolerance on poor behavior
· You will need to wear proper equipment to play
Speak to our league director about joining a league, and we can help you find the right level for your team.